Student Billing Calendar
- January 1 – Parent Plus applications due to Financial Aid to qualify for clearance
- January 5 – Financial Clearance: payment due
- January 23 – First day of classes (spring 2018 term)
- January 29 – Last day to withdraw and receive 100% credit
- January 29 – Last day to change meal plans
- February 5 – Last day to add/drop a course to affect course load and billing
- February 9 – Late fee added to unclear student accounts
- February 15 – Last day to sign up for a payment plan
- February 15 – Last day to waive student health insurance
- Feb 26-March 2 – Winter Break (No classes)
- April 2-6 – Pre-Registration for fall 2018 (must have a $0 balance)
- April 9-13 – Spring Break (No classes)
- May 11 – Last day of classes
- May 14–17 – Final examinations
Important Notice Regarding Summer Refunds:
If you withdraw from a course, tuition will be refunded according to the following schedule. Charges and fees other than tuition are NOT refundable unless a course is canceled by the college. The amount of refund is based on the date the official ADD/DROP form is received in the Registrar’s Office.
For All Summer Classes (excluding online):
- Drop 24 hours before the first class meeting — 100% of tuition
- Drop before the third class meeting — 50% of tuition
- No refunds will be made after the third class meeting
For All Online Summer Classes:
- Drop 24 hours before first class meeting — 100% of tuition
- End of first week of class — 50% of tuition
- No refunds will be made after second week of class meeting
- April 1-15 – Payment Plans (four payments/April-July) are available for summer balances.
- May 1 – Summer financial aid applications due. In order to be eligible for financial aid students must have completed a 2018-2019 FAFSA and the Lyndon Summer Financial Aid application. If a student is selected for federal verification all required documents must be completed and submitted before aid can be awarded.
- May 1 – Financial clearance deadline for Summer 2018. Late fees will be applied to all unclear accounts.
- May 29-July 6 – Summer Session A
- July 9-August 17 – Summer Session B
Student Services Center
802.626.6396 | 802.626.9770 (Fax)