Annual NEK Veterans Summit
The Lyndon State College Veterans Club would like to thank everyone again for their support of the 2015 NEK Veterans Summit. It is always an amazing day when veterans gather together to share information, resources, and friendship. Please save the date for next year: March 12, 2016 at Lyndon State College.
We are happy to release two videos which were produced by LSC Student Dave Cowley with assistance from Zach Perry. They really conger up the essence of what the Summit and Ian Muller Rail Jam are all about.
NEK Veterans Summit Video
Ian Muller Rail Jam Video
Here is a PDF of the 2015 Veterans Summit Speakers.
Thanks again to all of the veterans, presenters, exhibitors, and sponsors who made the Summit and Rail Jam possible. We look forward to seeing you again next year!
One last thank you to our 2015 Sponsors
This year’s NEK Veterans Summit has been made possible through a grant by the Vermont Veterans Fund and by generous donations from our 2015 Sponsors.
- Mobile Medical International Company (MMIC)
- Warrior Spirit Ranch, Inc.
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Department of Vermont Veterans of Foreign Wars, Post 793 St Johnsbury, Post 798 Newport, and Post 10038 Lyndonville
- Vermont Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association (CVMA 26-1)
- All Metals Recycling
- Northern Vermont Regional Hospital
- Veterans Inc.
- Vermont Veteran Services
- North Country Federal Credit Union
- Thom Anderson
- Bob and Diane Holmes
- Pamela L. Smith, LT COL, RET
- Vermont Business & Professional Women Inc.
- Steven Woodward
- Hunkins & Eaton Insurance Agency
- Norman “Buzz” York
- William Morison
- Brian Perry
- Steve Robertson, Captain, US Army (Retired) and Vivian Wolf, Lt Col, USAF (Retired)
- Andrea Therrien
- Clif and Susanne Muller
- The Advisory Board of Rhythm of the Rein Therapeutic Riding and Driving Program
- The Honorable Bernie Sanders, US Senator from Vermont
- Champlain College, Office of Graduate Admissions
- John Des Groseilliers
- Dyllan Durham
- The Uniformed Service Program at the Brattleboro Retreat
- The Community Restorative Justice Center
- Southwestern Community Services
- Kenny Smith
- Martins Point Health Care
- Winter Blooms
Ian Muller Rail Jam Sponsors
- Q Burke Mountain Resort
- 14th Star Brewery
- East Burke Sports
- Village Sport Shop
- LSC Veterans Club
- LSC Ski & Ride Club
- LSC MEISA Club
- Monster Energy
- Kingdom Adventures Mountain Guides, LLC
Thom Anderson, Associate Provost and Advisor to the LSC Veterans Club