Basketball Skills Camp
Dates: July 24-27, 2017
Times: Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Format: One-week day camp
Age Group: Boys and girls, ages 8–18
This is comprehensive basketball camp provides excellent instruction for all campers regardless of age or ability level. Campers are shown how to become better basketball players while they have an enjoyable camp experience. The camp staff teaches skills and concepts, which the campers practice in hands-on drills and game situations.
- To teach basketball fundamentals, both team and individual
- To develop individual skills—including shooting, passing, dribbling, ball handling, rebounding, footwork, and more
- To enable every camper to improve his/her game
- To combine fun with basketball
- Teaching stations (small group)
- Games and/or practice with each player’s camp team
- Contests (1-on-1, 3-on-3, and a variety of individual skills)
- Skill development drills
- Lectures (large group)
Chris Dorsey, Director