Purposeful, inclusive, empowering, ethical, and process-oriented—A hands-on experience for young leaders to grow and build confidence
Format: One-week day camp
Age Group: Students entering 6th, 7th, or 8th grade in the fall
Size: Attendance is limited to 15 students
Early Bird Discount: $299 if paid in full at time of registration
Lyndon’s Leadership Camp is a week-long, hands-on day camp for students in the 6th, 7th, or 8th grade to explore the concept of “leadership” and identify, enhance and develop leadership skills through interactive exercises and exciting outdoor activities. This full day camp runs daily from 8 a.m.–4 p.m. and includes lunch on campus and recreation activities like use of the climbing wall, swimming pool, ropes course and more.
Leadership Campers will:
- Examine what it means to be a leader
- Develop effective leadership skills to direct and enact change in school and in the community
- Meet and learn from successful local and state leaders
- Explore the benefits of working in groups
- Get to know other young Vermont leaders
- Sharpen their problem-solving skills with hands-on activities
- Check out the college campus
- Participate in adventure activities with the Lyndon State Adventure Program
- Learn critical thinking and life skills
- Develop confidence in their abilities
- Apply what they learn during a full day Leadership Excursion
- Complete a service project to benefit the community
- Realize their leadership potential!
Scholarships are Available.
If you want to attend camp but need financial assistance to make it possible, please download and complete the financial assistance form: