Lyndon Rock & Roll Recording Camp
An unbeatable chance to explore the world of songwriting and recording
Dates: July 11-21, 2018
Format: 10-day overnight camp
Age Group: Incoming high school freshman to high school seniors/recent graduates
Size: Attendance is limited to 25 students
Registration Deadline: June 15, 2018
Our Rock & Roll Recording Camp is a hands-on intensive summer program exploring the world of songwriting and recording at Lyndon, dedicated to bringing together students with musical passion and ability. This camp is presented in cooperation with Lyndon’s popular Music Business and Industry degree program.
Lyndon Rock & Roll Recording Camp will:
- Teach the ins and outs of the music industry
- Provide in-depth recording sessions using Pro Tools
- Teach fundamental songwriting skills
- Explore what it takes to become to a touring musician
- Enable networking with other young musicians
- Teach artist management, live sound, and music publishing
- Develop new skills as in our musicians
- Show the beautiful college campus and what Lyndon has to offer young musicians
- Make connections with Music Business and Industry students
- Engage and encourage live performances
Activities include daily workshops, band practices, group activities, and special outside performances. Students are encouraged to bring instruments and have a willingness to work with others. At the end of the camp week, there will be a special outdoor lunch and performance put on by all of the campers. Families are welcomed to attend.
Do you need internship credit? Or are you interested in becoming a camp counselor?
Apply below to join our rocking team.
Application Deadline: Friday April 20, 2018