Orientation & Registration
After We Receive Your Tuition Deposit
You will be mailed a Next Stop: Lyndon booklet and a letter stating which SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising and Registration) session you have been assigned to. If your assigned date does not work with your summer schedule, please call the First Year Experience Office at 802 626-6393.
- SOAR 1 – June 19–20
- SOAR 2 – June 23–24
- SOAR 3 – June 26–27
- SOAR 4 – August 14–15
SOAR Will Help You…
- Meet with a faculty advisor and finalize your fall semester class schedule.
- Meet with campus leaders who will be here to support you along your path toward graduation.
- Tour campus and attend workshops to get an inside look at the many resources available for all LSC students.
- Learn about the involvement and leadership opportunities that await you.
- Get to know your Peer Leader who is sure to become one of your most valuable contacts on campus.