First Year Experience
Congratulations on your acceptance and decision to attend Lyndon State College. We are excited to have you join our community. In order to make your transition to Lyndon as smooth as possible, the First Lyndon Year Experience program is in place to do just that. On this page, you will find more information about the program, the staff who will assist you through your first year at Lyndon and many important resources to assist you along the way.
Next Stop: Lyndon!
- Thoroughly review the Next Stop: Lyndon Booklet
- Fall 2017: Click here to download! (PDF)
New Student Checklist
- Activate your account – https://portal.vsc.edu
- Apply for housing
- Complete health form- Next Stop: 2017 Health Pages (in PDF)
- Complete financial aid
- Complete disabilities form- Next Stop: 2017 Previously Identified Disabilities (in PDF)
- Complete Writing placement
- Complete Math testing
- Attend SOAR! – You will receive your SOAR assignment via mail.
- Attend Fall Kick-Off August 26-27
- Student Handbook
- Academic Calendar
- Residence Hall Calendar
- Events Calendar
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- Web Services
- LSC Email
- Become a Peer Leader
The First Year Team