Completing Your Admissions Package
Here’s what you’ll need to supply to complete the application process at Lyndon.
- Complete and submit the application.
- Application Fee: $47
- Submit your official transcript(s) to us*. We can also accept it through Docufide.
- Submit 1–2 letters of recommendation that speak to your academic and social preparedness.
- SAT/ACT test scores
- Personal Essay (Optional): Discuss an issue of personal, local, national, or international concern and its importance to you.
* In most cases, we base our admissions decisions on all work completed through the end of the junior year. We may determine that we would like further evidence of your academic preparedness, in which case we may request senior year grades. For GED students, we must have copies of all high school transcripts of academic work completed prior to leaving high school, as well as an official transcript of your GED.