International Student Basics
Lyndon is a small college located in the mountains of northeastern Vermont. Here you will find focus, challenge, support, and a welcoming community of learners. We prepare every student for personal and professional success through experience-based, high-quality programs in the liberal arts and professional studies.
Application Deadline: May 1 for fall / Nov. 1 for spring.
Official TOEFL, IELTS, or Pearson scores. LSC requires a minimum score:
- 500 TOEFL paper
- 177 TOEFL computer based
- 61 TOEFL internet based
- Minimum IELTS score 6
- PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English) 44
SAT Score: SAT is not required for international students.
ESL Support: Academic support helps your academic success.
- Complete the online application.
- Submit all supporting documentation.
- We will review your application along with other paper work (up-to 2 weeks.)
- Upon receipt of the tuition and housing deposits ($1500 tuition/$100 housing) an I-20 will be issued.
- Fill out the I-901 online and make an appointment for an interview with the U.S. Consulate in your country.
- Go to the VISA interview with I-20, I-901 fee receipt, financial documentation, and passport. It might take several weeks to receive your VISA.
Here’s what you’ll need to supply to complete the application process at Lyndon as an international student.
- A copy of the student’s passport
- Financial doc. that verifies recent activity and funds more than $32,000
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or Pearson scores.
- International Student Financial Statement (ISFS) form
- For transfer students, please include the International Student Advisor Report (ISAR)