2018–19 Expenses for Vermont Residents
|Room and Board*||$10,598||$10,598|
* Cost based on double room and unlimited meal plan ($6,312 Room | $4,286 Board).
** Not included in mandatory fees: $360 orientation fee (called a matriculation fee at Lyndon), a one-time fee paid during first semester. $2,140 health insurance fee (for current year – projected, not finalized), mandatory for full-time undergraduate students without coverage.
- All figures are per year—two semesters.
- Health insurance is required unless you have your own (not included in above total cost).
- Additional one-time fees may apply.
- Vermont residency is required.
- Students will spend an average of $500 per semester on books and supplies.
- Students will also spend an average of $100 on course fees per semester—varies by course/major.
Qualified Vermonters can save an additional amount with the Lyndon Scholars Award.