Scholarships Based on Financial Need
Important Dates for Scholarship Consideration
- New and transfer students: April 1
- Returning students: April 15
- The FAFSA priority filing window is January 1–February 15
- Requests to be considered for the Lyndon Promise Scholarship will be accepted as long as funding remains available each year
Lyndon Promise Scholarship
Lyndon is aware of the extraordinary economic circumstances affecting our country. Many families sending their students to college in the years to come face financial uncertainties that may affect their ability to pay for college over the entire four years.
In response to these circumstances, we have established the renewable Lyndon Promise Scholarship. This scholarship is offered to qualified students and is renewable over four years if eligibility criteria are met.
Requests for the Lyndon Promise Scholarship will be accepted as long as funds remain available each year. The scholarship committee will meet prior to the end of May to begin determining recipients.
- Based on combination of complete academic record and unmet need as reflected on the FAFSA; SAT scores are not required for this scholarship
- Students may be Vermont students, out-of-state students, or NEBHE eligible; they may be first-year or transfer students
- A minimum of 24+ credits must be completed each year
- The minimum GPA for renewal is 2.5
- The FAFSA as filed each year must provide proof of unmet need
Questions regarding this scholarship should be directed to the admissions counselor for your state.
General Scholarship Application for First-Year and Transfer Students
Scholarships for Returning Students
Applications for these scholarships can be found here.
Scholarship Searches & Resources