A Hands-On Education
Leaning by doing is the cornerstone of a Lyndon education. Outside the classroom, Music Business and Industry students have access to internship opportunities within the state of Vermont or as far away as New York City and Nashville. Students are given the opportunity to work one-on-one with industry experts, allowing students to jump-start their career prior to graduation with hands-on experience.
Here are a few of the internship sites where our students have been placed.
- Universal Music Group, New York City
- 2009 Champlain Valley Fair, Burlington, VT
- 2009 Lake Champlain Quadra centennial, Burlington, VT
- 2009 Vans Warped Tour
- Nectar’s, Burlington, VT
- Higher Ground, Burlington, VT
- Tisdale Tours (James Taylor and Tanglewood)
- 2008 Burke Mountain Music Festival (Gin Blossoms, Marc Broussard, Howie Day)
- Snowy Mountain Concert Series (Tamarack Grill, Burke Mountain Ski Resort)
- Vermont Fourth Festival, Lyndonville, VT