Admissions Open House
Friday, April 29, 2016 @ 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM On Campus
This won’t be your ordinary open house. This is also Lyndon’s Spring Day! You’ll be able to witness Spring Dip—the annual icy plunge into the library pond to raise money for student scholarships.
Find out how Lyndon’s nationally recognized programs, hands-on education, and one-on-one personal attention lead to rewarding careers.
The day will include:
- Greetings from President Joe Bertolino—who is scheduled to jump in the pond;
- Conversation with students, faculty, and staff from admissions, academic support, and residential life;
- A tour of “Vermont’s adventure recreation campus;”
- Complimentary barbecue lunch; and
- A chance to soak up Spring Day activities, including live music, adventure activities, and a barbecue.
We hope to see you Friday, April 29! Family members and guests are welcome.
|8:30 a.m.||Registration/Check-in (Theatre Lobby)|
|9:00 a.m.||Welcome Presentation (Theatre)|
|10:00 a.m.||Panel Session for Students (Moore Community Room/ASAC 100) OR Financial Aid Session for Parents/ Guardians (Theatre)|
|11:00 a.m.||GROUP 1: Spring Day BBQ lunch then campus tour (tour leaves from BBQ)|
|11:00 a.m.||GROUP 2: Campus tour (leaves from panel session) then BBQ lunch|