The Carhartt Advising Resource Center prepares students and faculty advisors for quality advising experiences that contribute to academic, personal, and professional growth and success.
In support of this mission, the staff of the Center:
- Assist students in accessing career and academic planning resources to develop self-sufficiency and improve preparedness for faculty advising interactions.
- Collaborate with faculty and academic departments to generate resources and professional development opportunities that address on-going needs and advising trends at Lyndon.
- Advising & Registration FAQ
- Tips for Pre-Registration Advising
- Interpreting Your Program Evaluation
- GEU checklist catalogs 2011-2014
- GEU checklist catalog 2015+
- Blank Time Blocks
Kate Gold, Director of Advising Resources
Carhartt Advising Resource Center