Jobs On Campus

How to check for Work-Study funding and apply for jobs:

  • Work study is a federally funded program designed to enable students in need of financial help with educational costs. Work study is a need-based program. Check your Financial Aid Award Notice via Web Services to determine if you are eligible.
  • If you were awarded work study and have held a job at Lyndon previously, your work study contract will be in your Lyndon mailbox. If you have outstanding documentation, your contract will be in Student Services.
  • If you were awarded work study (WS) and are NEW to working on campus, then you do the following:
    1. Pick up your WS contract in Career Services, LAC 323.
    2. Select a job you’re interested in and contact department to apply
    3. If hired, contract will be completed by department AND you
    4. RETURN contract to Career Services WITH the following ID and bank info (plan on 15 minutes to complete documents)
    5. US Passport or passport card OR Driver License or Lyndon ID card AND Birth Certificate or Social Security card (for Federal I-9 form)
    6. Bank routing and account numbers (for direct deposit form)

What to do if you don’t have work study: If you did NOT receive a work study award and are seeking a direct hire position, please inquire with the department of interest.  The department will complete a contract with you and forward it to the Student Payroll office directly. For more information click on “Work Study Eligibility” tab to the left. Good luck to you!



Amy Wright, M.Ed., Director of Career Services
LAC 323
802.626.6441 | 802.626.9770 (fax)