The Health Center at Lyndon offers outpatient medical care at no cost to registered Lyndon students.
This office provides:
- Assessment and treatment of most minor illnesses and injuries
- Routine gynecological exams
- Ongoing care for chronic illnesses and special problems, e.g., diabetes, GI difficulties, etc.
- Necessary prescription medications whenever possible
- Counseling and psychological care
- Alcohol and addiction recovery care
In-hospital services are not provided; these are arranged by referral only.
Visits to the Lyndon Health Center are by appointment. A nurse is available at the clinic Monday through Friday, and a doctor or physician’s assistant is on campus four days a week.
On Campus Health and Counseling
The Lyndon Health Center
Monday, Wednesday – Friday
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
802 626-6440 | 802 626-6387 (fax)
*Please note, the Health and Counseling Office is closed during the summer and will reopen with regular hours on August 28th. Please contact the Student Life Office at 802-626-6418 with any questions during the summer.
Lyndon Rescue, Inc.
On campus emergency response unit
Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
St. Johnsbury, VT
Emergency Room: 24 hours
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Lyndon Health and Counseling Center
Building 114 on Vail Drive
Tel: 802-626-6440 Fax: 802-626-6387