Lyndon State College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws. All new full-time employees and certain part-time employees will be subject to a fingerprint-supported criminal background check, as a condition of employment.
Please note that you need to fill in the employment application which is a Word .doc file, print it, and then either scan and email it or send it in the mail.
- Employment Application
- Phone Directory - Faculty & Staff, Fall 2015
- Phone Directory - Offices, Departments & Functions, Fall 2015
- Faculty & Staff Directory, 2015-16
- Holiday Schedule for Staff - FY16
- VSCUP Professional Development Application
- VSCUP Professional Development Fund Guidelines
- LSC Professional Development Fund Application
- Academic Release Time Form
- VSC Policy 311 - Nondiscrimination and Prevention of Harassment and Related Unprofessional Conduct
- Policy 311 Procedures
- VSC Policy 311-A - Sexual Misconduct, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking
- Policy 311-A Procedures
Sandra Franz, Director of Human Resources