Welcome to Lyndon State College
Lyndon State College balances liberal arts and nationally recognized professional programs that integrate theory with hands-on experiences to prepare individuals for success. Nestled in northeastern Vermont, this college of 1,200 students is well known for its tradition of enthusiasm, community service, and friendliness.
Lyndon State College offers two- and four-year degrees and graduate degrees in education and liberal arts. Looking to further your education without pursuing a degree? You can take many courses from our comprehensive course selection without being enrolled in a degree program.
Lyndon is much more than degree programs or a place to take an occasional class.
- Find out about hosting your next conference, gathering, or event at Lyndon.
- We offer cultural and sporting events—nearly all of which are free and open to the public.
- Lyndon’s adventure program can plan activities for all kinds of groups, businesses, and organizations.
- Many of our extensive fitness and recreational facilities are available to the public at-large.
- The Samuel Read Library is a resource for the entire community.
- Faculty and staff experts are available to talk with the news media to provide context, depth, and background information for news stories.
- When school is in session, we’re a great source for local news and weather forecasts.
- And our affiliated institutes serve the needs of educators, businesses, and students far and wide.