Welcome to Lyndon State College
Lyndon State College balances liberal arts and nationally recognized professional programs that integrate theory with hands-on experiences to prepare individuals for success. Nestled in northeastern Vermont, this college of 1,200 students is well known for its tradition of enthusiasm, community service, and friendliness.
Lyndon offers two- and four-year degrees and graduate degrees in education and liberal arts. Looking to further your education without pursuing a degree? You can take many courses from our comprehensive course selection without being enrolled in a degree program.
Lyndon is much more than degree programs or a place to take an occasional class.
- Find out about hosting your next conference, gathering, or event at Lyndon.
- We offer cultural and sporting events—nearly all of which are free and open to the public.
- Lyndon’s adventure program can plan activities for all kinds of groups, businesses, and organizations.
- Many of our extensive fitness and recreational facilities are available to the public at-large.
- The Samuel Read Library is a resource for the entire community.
- Faculty and staff experts are available to talk with the news media to provide context, depth, and background information for news stories.
- When school is in session, we’re a great source for local news and weather forecasts.
- And our affiliated institutes serve the needs of educators, businesses, and students far and wide.