LSC’s Rock & Roll Recording Camp
An unbeatable chance to explore the world of songwriting and recording
Dates: July 15-22, 2017
Format: One-week overnight camp
Age Group: Incoming high school freshman to high school seniors/recent graduates
Size: Attendance is limited to 25 students
Registration Deadline: June 16
Our Rock & Roll Recording Camp is a hands-on intensive summer program exploring the world of songwriting and recording at Lyndon State College, dedicated to bringing together students with musical passion and ability. This camp is presented in cooperation with LSC’s popular Music Business and Industry degree program.
LSC’s Rock & Roll Recording Camp will:
- Teach you the ins and outs of the music industry
- Provide in-depth recording sessions using Pro Tools
- Gain fundamental songwriting skills
- Explore what it takes to become to a touring musician
- Enable networking with other young musicians
- Learn about artist management, live sound, and music publishing
- Develop new skills as a musician
- Check out the college campus
- Learn what Lyndon has to offer young musicians
- Connect with music industry students at Lyndon State College
- Engage and encourage live performances
Activities include daily workshops, band practices, group activities, and special outside performances. Students are encouraged to bring instruments and have a willingness to work with others. At the end of the camp week, there will be a special outdoor lunch and performance put on by all of the campers, parents and family are welcomed to attend.
Do you need internship credit? Or are you Interested in becoming a camp counselor? Apply below to join our rocking team.
Internship Application: https://form.jotform.com/70594677245164
Application Deadline: Friday April 21, 2017