An education at Lyndon is an investment in your future.
An education at Lyndon is an investment in your future. Our tuition and fees for the 2018-19 academic year apply to undergraduate students enrolled in our campus-based academic degree programs.
|Room and Board*||$10,598||$10,598|
* Cost based on double room and unlimited meal plan ($6,312 Room | $4,286 Board).
** Not included in mandatory fees: $360 matriculation fee, a one-time fee paid during first semester at Lyndon. $2,140 health insurance fee (for current year – projected, not finalized), mandatory for full-time undergraduate students without coverage.
For a more detailed breakdown of tuition, fees, and other costs of attending, see the NVU Educational Cost Guide.
- Students will spend an average of $500 per semester on books and supplies.
- Students will also spend an average of $100 on course fees per semester—varies by course/major.
Tuition Discounts and Scholarships
- Families with two or more full-time students enrolled at either or both campuses of Northern Vermont University are eligible for NVU’s Family Discount. Learn more about this program here.
- Students living in certain areas in New England and Canada qualify for our Regional Student Program/NEBHE or Good Neighbor tuition discounts.
Qualified Vermonters can save an additional amount with the NVU-Lyndon Futures Award.