Thinking of college after service to your country?
Here’s some of what Lyndon has to offer our Military Veterans:
- Lyndon is a proud member of the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- In addition to the VA Education Benefit, additional scholarships are available.
- Application fee will be waived for veterans.
- The $200 tuition deposit will be waived when veterans decide to enroll at Lyndon.
- Under the MyCAA program, we can offer military spouses tuition benefits up to $6,000.
- Full-time educational, personal and academic support counseling available at no extra charge.
- Veterans who are out-of-state residents pay in-state tuition rates.
- SAT or ACT test scores not required for admission.
- A Veterans Certification Official is on staff and ready to assist veterans successfully receive the GI Bill Education Benefits.
Shane Mason, Student Services Consultant