Admissions Open House
Friday, April 28, 2017 @ 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM On Campus
This won’t be your ordinary open house. This is also Lyndon’s Spring Day! You’ll witness Spring Dip—the annual icy plunge into the library pond to raise money for student scholarships.
Find out how Lyndon’s nationally recognized programs, hands-on education, and one-on-one personal attention lead to rewarding careers.
The day will include:
- Greetings and a big welcome to campus;
- Panel with students and staff from admissions, academic support, and residential life;
- A tour of “Vermont’s adventure recreation campus;”
- Complimentary BBQ lunch; and
- A chance to soak up Spring Day activities, including live music and adventure activities.
We hope to see you Friday, April 28! Family members and guests are welcome.
|8:30 a.m.||Registration/Check-in (Theatre Lobby)|
|9:00 a.m.||Welcome Presentation (Theatre)|
|10:00 a.m.||Panel Session for Students (Moore Community Room) OR Financial Aid Session for Parents/Guardians (Theatre)|
|11:00 a.m.||Campus tour (Group 1)|
|11:00 a.m.||Lunch (Group 2, Stevens Dining Hall)|
|12:00 p.m.||Campus tour (Group 2)|
|12:00 p.m.||Lunch (Group 1, Stevens Dining Hall)|