Electronic Journalism Arts Day
Saturday, March 26, 2016 @ 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM On Campus
Lyndon’s Electronic Journalism Arts program prepares you to lead tomorrow’s digital media world.
Take part in a mock news broadcast in Lyndon’s News7 Studio and interact with faculty and current students in the Electronic Journalism Arts Department. Also, tour our beautiful hilltop campus and have lunch on us. Enjoy this hands-on experience, working with the equipment and developing and producing a news broadcast.
- 9 a.m. — Check-in (Alexander Twilight Theater Lobby)
- 9:30 a.m. — Welcome/Presentation (Alexander Twilight Theater Lobby)
- 10 a.m. — Campus Tour
- 11 a.m. — Mock News Broadcast (News7 Studio)
- Noon — Lunch (Stevens Dining Hall)
- 12:45 p.m. — Student Panel with Current EJA Students
- 1:30 p.m. — Program Over